Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fish Bowl

Okay...a blog that promises to not make you cry. I thought I would add a little "fun" into the mixture because, yes, I can have fun.

20 Totally Random Facts About Me

1. I married the first man I fell in love with.

2. Do NOT get between me and my Kevin Bacon movie collection.

3. I once laughed so hard in high school that I literally peed my pants.

4. There is no way I can fall asleep with no covers on me. I like to feel the weight of the blankets. Even if it's hot.

5. I would love to live in a loft in Downtown Manhattan. I like the idea of having no walls.

6. I never use nail clippers to cut my toenails. I use my hands. I love it.

7. I don't like to read much but I love going to the bookstore.

8. I believe all pets should be indoor pets. Outside dogs make me feel sad.

9. My first car was a 1988 Chevy Spectrum. Hatchback.

10. I do not carry around any pictures in my wallet.

11. There cannot be any open bottles of any kind in the shower before I get in. If I see it, I will get out of the shower, close the lid, then get back in.

12. I think my daughters are prettier than any other child I have ever seen.

13. I truly admire anyone who adopts children or rescues animals.

14. When I was in seventh grade I had walking pneumonia. My brother and mom brought me a 90210 pillow and New Kids on the Block dolls. I felt way better.

15. I am afraid of seeing triplets one day. Even seeing the word "triplets" makes me feel sad.

16. I know a lot of people but have less than 5 friends.

17. I can't leave the house without fixing my hair. And that means flat-ironing.

18. I have a slight phobia of midgets. I will literally get weak in the knees when faced with one in person.

19. My dream job is to be a mortician.

20. I make the best meatloaf in the world. Even better than my grandma.

1 comments:

Ashley and Jason Faucett said...

Very nice read! Some I knew, some I didn't. I'm the same way about the blankets too! I do remember the stories and times when little people would come into Factory Direct!! Plus I think everyone has some kind of obsessive thing like the shower thing. That's what makes us so great! :)